Our Vision is to be a Biblically Functioning Community of Followers of Jesus Christ, in order to reach mankind with the gospel within their geographic, demographic, cultural and spiritual context.
Our Mission (what we are Doing) is to convert people within our community in all creative ways and develop them into fully functioning followers of Jesus Christ. We feel compelled to seek and to save the lost because Jesus came to do the same. But Jesus went beyond rescuing people from hell. He wanted to make them fit for Heaven. Through the various sub-ministries of the church, we desire people not only to meet Christ, but also over time, to grow in their faith so that they can live in obedience to His commands and become conformed to His character.
To know more about us - our core values, our governance, our services, ministries and how to become a member - please feel free to write to us and we will gladly furnish you with our brochures and every literature containing all your requested information.
What Bishop Tackie-Yarboi of Victory Bible Church International heard from the Lord. “That shall be of three shall build the old waste places, thou shall raise up the foundations of many generations and thou shalt be called the repairer of the breach. The restorer of the paths to dwell in.”
OUR VALUE STATEMENTS
1. We value Praying regularly
2. We value the application of Scripture
3. We value the Philosophy of Grace
4. We value evangelism
5. We value Service
6. We value Christian Self Image
7. We value and appreciate Creativity and Innovation
8. We value Commitment to Excellence
9. We value Continual Learning
10. We value Growth
11. We value Lay Ministry
12. We value Optimism
13. We value Authenticity
14. We value Biblical Community (Small groups)
15. We value Continuous Evaluation
16. We value Women in Ministry
17. We value Praise and Worship.
WE FOCUS ON GROWING PEOPLE:
(a) Bringing people to Jesus as MEMBERS in his family.
(b) Building people up to MATURITY
(c) Training people up for MINISTRY
(d) Sending people out on MISSION
(e) Releasing people to MAGNIFY the lord in the process.
(1) Ministering to the community, Feeding the crowd
(2) Gathering the congregation, Challenging the committed, And discipline the core.